Saturday, July 18, 2009

Surgery........

I had surgery on the 14th of July, 5 years and one day after my first general anesthesia I went under again. I hadn't been feeling well for about 5 months and each month it had gotten worse. My OBGYN had recommended a Hysterectomy, which I was reluctant to do until I was in pain again and it worse still. So after a lot of thought, prayer, and a lot of talking we decided it was the best option for us. So the day after Tophers birthday I had it done. I am still healing, and in pain, but it is a different pain and I am hoping that this will be the end of the pain and I can get back to myself! Rich has been a great sport and helping around the house a lot. Mom was here for the week to help with the kids and the house which was great. Now just to heal!




0 comments: