Wednesday, June 11, 2008

You have to start somewhere!


Since this is our first blog, and I am still a little unsure of what I am supposed to do I will just write a little about the morning I shared with my girls and some friends yesterday.

Tues. mornings are the mornings that I take the kids to the movies at the Harkins. But since the boys were kidnapped by Grandpa and Grandma on Monday afternoon, we had a two extra tickets and got to invite some cousins to join us. We were actually early to the movie for once and I had the opportunity to take a few pictures of the girls. They are both growing so fast! Ellie will be a year old soon and Dani will be three in Sept.!

Dani got her kids combo and Ellie thought that she should get to have a good share of the popcorn too! LOL Dani had so much fun watching the movie with her friend Sid and her cousins! I am hoping that is becomes a ritual next summer to get the cousins together for the Summer Movie Fun!

Today we just had the usual day around the house! LOL Lots of laundry, dishes, and floors to be cleaned. Nothing out of the ordinary! Other then it is very quite with the boys at Mom and Dads for a few days! I am going to enjoy the peace, as much as I can with my two little girls and my sweet nephew who all are under the age of 3!

0 comments: